Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chapter 11

"Yes, I promise. Now will you excuse me, I have many important things to do now."

_______________________________________________________________


Kaori entered her classroom, only to be greeted by silence from the rest of her classmates. Once she sat on her chair, she could hear faint whispers, but she knew what they were talking about. Kasumi noticed the tension that Kaori showed on her face.

"Ri-chan, what's wrong? Are you okay?", Kasumi asked, trying to reassure her own feelings.

"...W-what? Yes, I'm fine, Mi-chan. Umm...do we have any homework yesterday? I totally forgot about it", Kaori spoke loudly, trying to hide what's on her mind at that time.

"N-No, Ri-chan." Kasumi then smiled, albeit being worried about her.

Their Chemistry teacher, upon entering the class, was shocked to see the class became a bit too quiet from the usual mayhem. "Ohaiyo gozaimasu. Did someone just died recently? It's so quiet in here. All of you are a bit far from the norm today."

Mei, who was sitting at the back of the class, starred at Kaori's backside since the minute she walked into the class. She couldn't forget about the incident that happened yesterday, where her precious Takashi protected Kaori from her doings. She felt humiliated, fully humiliated as Takashi chose Kaori over her in front of the other girls that was attacking Kaori at that time.

Kasumi's worries finally outgrown her.

"Ri-chan, I think after Chemistry class, you should follow me to go and see something for yourself. Please, just follow me. I couldn't hide it any longer." Kasumi whispered, making Kaori's heart beats two times faster than the usual.

"O-okay, Mi-chan."

_______________________________________________________________

"Who did this?", Takashi raised his voice.

"I said, WHO DID THIS?", This time, Takashi's voice sounded different from the usual tone. And everyone, well mostly the male students, knows that Takashi rarely change his tone when he's talking. 

The male students quickly pointed out at a student. A very, very familiar student, according to Takashi's eyes.

Nikoyama.

"Who paid you, Niko-san?"

"S-s-someone...Takashi-senpai...please, spare my life!" Nikoyama panicked.

Takashi looked at his junior with eyes full of disgust. Now, almost all the female and male students in other classes were watching Takashi's fit of rage. He didn't show them his full-fledged tantrum, but they can definitely feel the heated, red, burning aura that he emitted.

He grabbed Nikoyama by the arm and left to go to the men's restroom. He could see Nikoyama's scared expression, as if Takashi was going to kill him with a rusty blade at that moment if he fails to please him.

"Now, I'm going to ask you one more time, Niko-san. Spill...it...OUT."

"I-it's...it's...I'm sorry, senpai!...Please, senpai! She said that i-i-if I'd to break this secret then she wouldn't go out with me this weekend...!"

"...Fine. I want the the whole thing to disappear by this evening. Or else, you'll know soon enough. Now, run."

Nikoyama ran frantically out of the restroom and along the corridors. He was glad that the almighty Takashi-senpai decided to spare his little, puny life for the sake of begging like a loser to his senpai.

Takashi walked past by the hoards of fangirls and amused juniors and peers to go to the spot where the source of all this chaos was invented. He looked at big, obviously disturbing and unsightly mural in the center of the 2nd year's building corridor wall.

Damn it...this ain't good...


_______________________________________________________________

Kasumi sweat-dropped while she was dragging Kaori's hand towards the center of the building.

"Mi-chan, just tell me already. You're making me nervo-" Kaori's mouth gaped widely and her eyes almost fell out from their sockets. Her heart also skipped several beats.

'KAORI KUBAYASHI LIKES TAKASHI. KAORI KUBAYASHI IS A WHORE. KAORI KUBAYASHI WILL DO ANYTHING FOR TAKASHI. KAORI KUBAYASHI IS A CHEAP LITTLE SLUT. KAORI KUBAYASHI IS DESPERATELY YEARNING FOR TAKASHI. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE WITH TAKASHI. SHE SHOULD GET OUT OF THIS SCHOOL.'

Although the mural was badly sprayed by a bright pink neon spray paint, she could read the sentences well and clear. Kaori Kubayashi, as she read, is clearly her name. She didn't recall hearing anybody with that name other than she is. A stick figure of her was seen to be stabbed by an axe beside the rants.

"...This is crazy. Mi-chan, who the hell did this?"

"I-I don't know, Ri-chan...I came to school this morning and saw a bunch of people crowded in front of this wall...that's when I saw your name..." Kasumi trembled.

This...well, this is juuuust PERFECT. It turns out that I'm the most hated person in this school right now. PERFECT. I'm SOOOO going to KILL that little miss innocent.



No comments: