Monday, April 11, 2011

Chapter 2

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!!!

Wham! Kaori slammed her fist on the poor alarm clock. "It's already 7.30..." she mumbled.

Kaori went to her bathroom and prepared herself for school. This time, she reminded herself to bring her own umbrella in case yesterday's unfortunate turn of events happen again today.

"Kaori-chan! Wait!" her mother called.

"Sorry, Okasan. I'm already late! Love you!" Kaori then wore her shoes and ran on the way to school.

Ahh, it's his house...there's Takashi...I wonder why he's still in his pajamas...

"Oii, Takashi! Are you sick? Why aren't you prepared yet? You're always late for school!"

"Kaori..." Takashi stared into her dark, violet eyes.

"W-What? You haven't answered my question yet!" Kaori shouted, while Takashi gave her a small laugh.

"...Today's Sunday. That's what you get for calling me Bakashi all the time." he smirked.

"I-I-I see...I know that! I just....forgot..." Kaori's cheeks turned red, embarrassed as her neighbours were also chuckling.

"Go change. Then come back here. I have something to show you." Takashi said.

"Hmmph!" Kaori ran back to her house, trying to prevent further embarrassment of herself.

"OKASAN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT'S SUNDAY TODAY!" Kaori tried as hard as she could to avoid her tears from falling.

"I tried, honey, but you dashed off like someone's going to bit your little bottom!" her mother hugged her, trying to comfort her.

"Gomen...I'll be going to Takashi's house after I'm changing. He said he's going to show something..."

"Alright. Don't stay there too long. You have chores to do."

What is he going to show me? Hmmm...what should I wear...ahh, this yellow blouse looks cute...it's summer anyways...WAIT! What am I doing?! It's just TAKASHI. Yeahh, that's right. It's just Takashi...

After changing, Kaori walked her way to Takashi's house.

"What took you so long? Don't tell me you had a hard time picking out which outfit looks bes-"

"N-NO! I-I have to feed my cats! That's all!" Kaori's face flushed. Takashi just smiled.

She looks cute today...like always....

No comments: