Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chapter 6

''Mei-san? Why?" Takashi was puzzled.

"She didn't come to school today...As his girlfriend, I though you should-" Kaori's words were cut short.

"...I lied. Meet me at the playground this night, 8 pm. NO BUTS."

"Hey! Wait! Takashi!" Kaori chased him, but the athletic star proved too much for her. His other nickname is 'Inazuma' which is lightning. And he IS fast, mind you.

This guy is SERIOUSLY troublesome sometimes...Well, 8 pm tonight, huhh...It's already 6 pm, now...Better get going.

After dinner, she prepared herself to go out. "Okasan, I'll be out for a while."

_______________________________________________________________

DAMN YOU TAKASHI. It's already 8.30 pm. If he's late ONE more minute then I'll chop his hea-...

"Gomen. I was eating, then Ayumi told me something about swings. After that, THEN I suddenly remembered about you. Hahaha-Ugghh!" Kaori let out a fatal punch right to his face.

"BAKA. I'M GOING HOME." As Kaori was preparing to leave, he grabbed her arm and whispered to her ear.

"Are you sure? It's about Mei-san...aren't you interested?..." he said with a husky voice that made her spine shivered.

"Wh-What's with that voice!" she yelled at him.

"Fine. Let's go to the swings."

Takashi...you are so going to pay for wasting my time...


"Actually, I don't know how to start. Alright. Mei-san likes me since our first year in high school."

"...WHAT?? She's pretty much quiet in school...a lot of guys like her...everyday I keep seeing juniors and senpais giving her love letters. I didn't know that she actually likes you..." Kaori's voice suddenly disappeared as she swings back and forth.

"...Somebody sounds a bit jealous. Hehehe-Aufff!" Kaori slapped his head as hard as she could.

"I'm just saying, why did she like you? Just spill it out, Takashi."

"Well...I helped her once. Some thief stole her purse one day. It was by chance that she was shouting for help and I recognized her voice. I managed to catch that thief, and she thanked me for that. We went out that night, and when I sent her home, she...well..." Takashi lowered his head.

"She??"

"...She tried to kiss me. But I avoided it, so she kissed my cheek instead. From that day on, I noticed that she still doesn't get over me. I told her I already like somebody else, and one day, she asked me if the girl that she's pointing at is the one that I like. I nodded."

"......."

"H-Hey, say something, will you?..." Takashi looked at Kaori, noticing that she looked a bit different from before.

"S-So, who's the g-girl? Who do you like?" Kaori's heart began to race.

"...I'm sorry. I'll tell you when the time comes..."

"Y-You can't even tell you best friend, Takashi?...Ahh, gomen... I got too carried away. It's okay, I understand. I'll wait for your answer." she smiled, albeit being a bit sad inside. "You know what, Takashi? It's good that you actually like someone. I thought that you were a homo back then. Hahaha..."

"Yeah...Hahaha...It's late now. Thanks for hearing, Kaori. I'll send you home. Don't want anything to trouble you this late at night. Hurry up."

"Ha-Hai..." Kaori stood up with Takashi and they walked back home together.

"Ahh, it's starting to rain again... It's quite cold out here..." Kaori sighed.

Takashi then removed his hoodie and put it on Kaori's shoulders. "Here. Don't say a word. Hurry before it gets wetter."

"Ehh! You don't have to...Thanks..." Kaori smiled and hugged his hoodie comfortably.

When they arrived at Kaori's house, Takashi then suddenly leaned forward to say something. Her heart just can't seem to take it anymore.

"...Wash my hoodie. I'll just borrow your umbrella tonight. Night. I'm sure you expected something right-"

Takashi managed to dodge her vicious attack.

"Hehh...Night, Kaori." he grinned.

"B-Bakashi! Return my umbrella tomorrow!" she quickly shut the door to prevent him from seeing her fragile face.

Before going to bed, she thought about a certain someone. A person with dark brown hair, jet black eyes and likes to smile all the time.

Takashi...who do you like? Why did I feel sad when he said that...Mei-san...I can't believed you've kissed Takashi...I'm seriously going to have a headache now...

No comments: