Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chapter 8

Just rest, honey. I already told Takashi-kun to tell your sensei about your fever." Kaori's mother spoke softly to her.

"T-Takashi? O-okay..." her face suddenly sweat-dropped after hearing his name.

I can't believe that all of this is happening right NOW...

_______________________________________________________________

*Flashback*

"Takashi-kun, thank you for taking care of her. This kid does nothing but troubles you!" Kaori's mother let out a long sigh.

"Not at all, Subari-san. I'm just glad that it's nothing serious." Takashi smiled, while looking at Kaori who's sleeping soundly at the back of the car.

"Sayonara, Takashi-kun. Take care." her mother smiled.

After they arrived home, Kaori lied on the couch while pulling out a fuzzy blanket to cover her cold, weak body.

"Okasan, can you please get me the remote...I'm too tired to move..." her mother grunted at her, saying something about being irresponsible, to which she responded with a short sigh.

There's nothing interesting right now...might as well watch MTV...

"Tell me your secrets...and ask me your questions...

oh let's go back to the start..."

This song...I remembered this...Takashi introduced this song to me when we're in middle school...

"Nobody said it was easy...

Oh it's such a shame for us to part...

Nobody said it was easy...

No one ever said it would be so hard...

I'm going back to the start..."


She remembered about what happened in the nurse's room. Without holding back, little beads of tears started to fall silently on her cheeks.

*End of flashback*

_______________________________________________________________

Kaori sat silently on her seat, her eyes were focused on the scribble that was in front of her.

"Stay away from Takashi Mayama! Or else, you'll regret coming to this school in the first place! This is a WARNING!"

Great...I'm the victim...stupid fangirls...so, that means I'll be dead if I even look at Takashi?...

"Alright, class. Let's start..." their sensei entered their classroom.

_______________________________________________________________

"Ri-chan, sorry, I can't stay back today. I have to go and help my mom at her bakery shop today." Kasumi pouted at her best friend.

"Ah, sou ka...It's okay. I'll just stay here by myself. Just go, daijoubu." Kaori smiled, albeit being a bit frustrated.

"Okay. See you again, Ri-chan!" she waved goodbye.

Ahh, I'm all alone now...better get something to drink first before I start cleaning the classroom by MYSELF...Mi-chan, why did you have to go...sob sob...

She walked to vending machine, hoping to get a nice, cold can of Pepsi to quench her thirst.

"Feeling better, already?"

"T-T-Takashi!" Kaori almost sprayed out the Pepsi that she was drinking.

This is bad...THIS IS BAD...There's a Takashi fangirl at the corner, and another one near the stairs...I hope they didn't saw me...time to escape!

"I-I gotta go! Yes, that's right! See you!" Kaori went back to her class and picked up her backpack, trying to ran away from Takashi as far as she could.

The school gate...almost there...take a deep breath, Kaori...just breathe...

A group of girls started to block the gate, with one holding a baseball bat in her hands.

"Let's go to the back of the school building, shall we, Kubayashi-san." all of them grinned hard.

No comments: